Save water!

Today a lady from Severn Trent came to talk to us about saving water.

What did you learn?

13 thoughts on “Save water!”

  1. i learnt that when you flush the loo all the water goes to a company called serven trent water i also learnt that the three waters on planet earth is called fresh water ice watersalt water

  2. i will start saving more warter from what i have lernded today because some people have to brink berty warter and then we just go and waist cleen worte. I will stop useing so much warter in the bath because i normaly have it up to the top heaven some times it over flows.

  3. i like what we did in assemble . she need to chose people to help her about water. i hope we all use lest water now she has been in. it also mate save them doing more cleaning.

  4. We were learning about save water and wast water.Its been fun learning about it.Really it was interesting learning about how incredible it was.

  5. We leaned that the water that goes down our sink and toilet goes to a place called seven trend where they make it into fresh water. There is 3 tips of water they are called salt water,fresh water and ice water.

  6. saving water is good for the infirament . and there is 3 taps of water on of them is sae water, ice sae water and the last on is fresh water.

  7. We learned that 1% of the worlds water is actually usable, the other 99% is either salty or ice (Which is also the home for many creatures!). Certain things we do everyday can waste water; but it depends on how we do that certain action! It was a really enjoyable assembly and I learned a lot about saving water 🙂

  8. It was very fun about talking about water there are sewage water and then pond water, then it gets to another place and then they make it clean water. We had to do a play about water waster or water saver and i went on the water waster and then we changed it to be water saver

  9. We leaned that the water that goes down our sink and toilet goes to a place called seven trend where they make it into fresh water. There is 3 tipes of water they are called salt water,fresh water and ice water.

  10. I didn’t know that saving water is so important.So i will use the skills from Mrs Helen who teaches about water. And how important it is to safe water. So i will use less water at home then we will have more water to drink.We will use the skills that Mrs Helen taught me.

  11. I dident know saving warter was so imparnt .so I will use this imfomation when I brush my teeth,go in the shower and the bath.

  12. I’m glad to hear you have been learning about water. We all tend to take it for granted. we shouldn’t really because not everyone in the world is lucky enough to have clean water on tap.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *